Sid Gandhi is a know-how chief, entrepreneur, and investor, at present CEO of web3 infrastructure firm Polybase.
Up to now, he led product and technical technique for simulation at Cruise, co-founded Hmatix Cybersecurity, constructed AR instruments for the US Navy at Moback, and wrote software program for iOS at Apple.
On this dialog, we focus on:
– Story of Polybase
– Polybase Modular Structure
– Polybase Personal mainnet
– How is Polybase completely different from Ceramic & Tableland
– Leveraging ZK proofs for safety and scalability
– Constructing self-driving vehicles at Cruise
– Constructing AR instruments for the US Navy
– Writing software program for iOS at Apple
– Constructing developer databases
– Sid’s $100k burrito